Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Introduction

Welcome to Rpggamer's blog. This blog is a gaming blog where I will provide weekly/daily updates regarding the game/games I am programming. If you want all the latest updates before they come out on the blog I would recommend checking out the art page for RpgGamer at http://piq.codeus.net/u/RpgGamer I have another profile that I use for the game that will be announced shortly so keep checking the blog for a announcement. I won't post everything I do on the are on here. I will post a mixture of Art/Storyline/News/Screenshots/Demos and anything else concerning the game. Once the game is out I will also posts hints and more news about that game. So check back often for new updates concerning the game. Keep Gaming! 

Griffin
Sneak Peek at a awesome boss battle!



No comments:

Post a Comment